Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 21 February 2013

Info Post
@OakhamUK You are a dole bludger, a sponger, you spend your days trolling councilors facebook pages when you could be out knocking on doors
04:34 AM - 21 Feb 13


Being unemployed  in Oakham Rutland is not a lifestyle choice.

It is very frustrating when the supporters of our diabolical council write foul letters to me and make comments or tweet about me.

Since leaving Grafters after my boss felt is was fine to refer to me as
a cunt, I chose not to enter into a dispute, this resulted in his family suggesting, I had let him down.

I have experienced my longest ever period of unemployment since then

Most of my working life has seen me contribute tax and NI as a single
person, I like others would have paid more than a lot of married people.

April 2013 The government is to pay me an extra 70p a week,  This will
help pay the new  council Tax contribution all unemployed Rutland people with have to pay from April 2013

It may be better not to pay and move into prison,  I read the TV Licence is cheaper.

Fortunately  I  own my home so I wont suffer from the bedroom tax.

I was listening to a local UKIP members view the other day , "she should live in a tent" they said talking about a single lady who lives in a 3 bed Spire Homes.  Her home she brought  her family up in, she will be effected by the bedroom tax.

If any working person in Oakham would like to give up their job and give it me and enjoy living  on JSA, then please let me know. I not sure I will get many offers.

You will be told you can't access the internet or own a camera.

Thank goodness , I cant afford to Drink or Smoke!


If you are unemployed in  Oakham you will have to pay to go to a Jobcentre out of County There is no free bus as suggested by the Rutland Times at the beginning of the year.

You can not sit at home and not apply for jobs as suggested in another tweet and previous vile correspondence.

You have to keep records and hand them to the job centre every two weeks.




Rutland's work programme is provided  by Intraining, Leicester

I last attended in June 2012, January 2013, I was called into the
office and told my advisor was changing and a new appointment
was made for a month Later, this was cancelled a few days later.
Its very frustrating.

My former advisor said my circumstances prevent them from
finding me work.

No company in Rutland is registered to provide any work experience.

Intraining can not afford to pay train fares to Leicester which would be nearly £300 a month.




If you  are unemployed here in Oakham you certainly do your bit for climate change, you have to remove most of your energy bulbs and only put the heat on when your frozen Despite all this 24% of your  JSA goes to EON



Don't even think about being able to run a fridge or freezer.
for any concerned tax payer I purchased these out of my
own money a few years ago, I can highly recommend Bosch.






And you consume a lot of Pasta and Tesco  Yellow label junk



I am not sure what I am meant to say to the few local tax payers who grudge me this un-chosen lifestyle.





0 comments:

Post a Comment