Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 3 March 2013

Info Post
Roger Begy, Tory Leader of Rutland County Council, Geoff Pook, Maybe leaving Rutland County Council

There is a rumour circulating that the above maybe due to happen.

Mr Pook was once head of legal services at Rutland County Council.

At that time he called me in to the council office to question my intentions for becoming a town councillor
back then I did not realise he had not right to do that and of course since learnt what control Rutland County
Council has over local democracy here in Rutland.

Mr Pook is no longer head of legal services, he remains the monitoring officer for Rutland and in my opinion has been very selective about dealing with some issues.

Mr Pook I believe is now also responsible for democratic services.

I once received an anonymous communication from the person, I guess they were responsible
for communicating the most foul correspondence from Rutland County County Councils computers to me over the years, they said "good old Pook I knew he would not grass me up"

Last week I wrote  to Mr Pook and asked if he is considering early retirement and is there any connection to
that comment.

I am also told Tory Leader Roger Begy OBE is considering going.

I cant image why? I wonder if there is any connection to the conduct of the unknown person
and the election posters attacking me, the ones he failed to see throughout his ward even the
one posted directly outside his home.

Has the man Leicester Police arrested in January and re-bailed till 3rd September threatened
to take them down with him?

If I was that man who has taken part in an homophobic, filthy hate campaign, for so many years
I would not want to take the punishment for all the group.

I spotted on twitter the following comment

Rutland Rumours @ElGordo999
theres a rumour coming out of #rutland county council that begy and pook are retiring! maybe all the others could take the hint ;)

I agree and I am not afraid to name them.

Our town and County would be a far better place if Roger Begy took his mob with him.

That includes Rutland County Councillors

Terry King (Conservative)
Gene Plews (Conservative)

and the other Tories who support their disgraceful conduct, that is most off them.

Also Oakham Town Councillors

Alf Dewis
Joyce Lucas
Charles Haworth
John Nowell

and the Clerk Richard White

Roger Begy can Take Helen Briggs Chief Executive and her team with him.

Despite the recent changes at Leicestershire Police they don't smell of Roses
they need to deal with the stink that starts with Inspector Monks and Sgt Foster.

It is not acceptable for their replacements at Oakham to keep saying there were
management issues in the past at Oakham Police station....!

There have been serious issues that Leicestershire Police have attempted to
ignore and that includes my false arrest last year in support of these nasty thugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment